Calf-Manna® has been part of the community for over 80 years, helping your animals grow healthy and strong.
"The Calf-Manna® Difference"
- High-Quality Proteins=More Growth Calf-Manna includes multiple sources of high-quality protein. This protein provides a wide array of essential amino acids that meet the needs of many different animals. More proteins equal more growth and better muscle development.
- Digestible Carbohydrates=More Energy Calf-Manna's digestible carbohydrates are an excellent source of energy. It's often called "energy dense" which means it delivers more calories per mouthful. Our quality carbohydrates also make Calf-Manna an ideal solution for weight gain.
- Anise=Palatability Ingredients like Anise provide Calf-Manna's inviting, sweet smelling aroma and taste for animals of all ages. The great taste Calf-Manna encourages animals to stay on feed during times of stress like travel, illness, or environmental changes.
- Brewer's Dried Yeast=Better Digestion Brewer's Dried Yeast improves palatability, encourages earlier and more consistent intake of dry feed, and promotes optimal digestion of other nutrients.
- Linseed Meal=Improved Coat Condition Linseed Meal provides protein and oil to help add sheen and luster to your animal's coat.
Available Sizes: 10 Lb.
NURTURING YOUR ANIMALS FOR GENERATIONS
Soybean meal, corn, hominy feed, feeding oatmeal, dried whey, dehydrated alfalfa meal , linseed meal, brewer's dried yeast, vegetable oil, fenugreek seed, anise oil, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, sulfur, iron oxide, ferrous carbonate, ferrous sulfate, copper oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, calcium iodate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, propionic acid.
|Acid Detergent Fiber||Max||10.0%|
|Vitamin A||Min||20,000 IU/lb|