A highly-fortified, complete medicated feed for growing and finishing goats with Decoquinate for the prevention of coccidiosis. The fixed-component formula contains yeast culture for increasing digestibility, ammonium chloride to aid in the prevention of urinary calculi, and chelated trace minerals for increased bioavailability to promote muscle tissue and bone growth. Decoquinate has no withdrawal period.
Features and Benefits:
- Fixed Components - A consistent formula to prevent sudden changes in the diet and to improve digestive health and function.
- Pelleted Form - High quality pellet provides a nutrient-dense ration with balanced nutrition in every bite. No chance of goats sifting out ingredients.
- Ammonium Chloride - An aid in the prevention of urinary calculi.
- Yeast Culture - Promotes a healthy functional gut environment, resulting in improved nutrient digestion and absorption.
- Chelated Trace Minerals - More bioavailable for greater absorption and utilization of zinc, copper and manganese to meet the increased needs for bone, muscle, and tissue strength during growth.
Corn Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Corn Distillers Dried Grains, Wheat Flour, Oat Mill By-Product, Cane Molasses, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Yeast Culture, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin